- Le Big Mac (£6.50) – Pork Dog, White Onion, Lettuce, Cheese Slices, Cheese Sauce, Big Mac Sauce, Chopped Pickle, Meat Crumb
- Lo Pan (£7) – Pork Dog, Sui Mai, Char Sui Sauce, Salt & Pepper, Fresh Chilli, Spring Onion
- Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey (£5) – Cheese Sauce, American Cheese Slices, Jalepeno and Pickle, Salt & Pepper, Sriracha
all of which can be washed down with the drinks menu, which features much-loved classics that have been given a Salt Dog twist. One of six venues from restaurant and bar group, Graffiti Spirits Group, Salt Dog Slims has just as much emphasis on its cocktail list as its sister venues.
Thirsty guests can choose from a range of steins, including everything from the Belgium sourced Mongozo (GF), to USA Portland Craft Ale, or drinks on the cocktail menu include:
- Milk Was a Bad Choice (£8.50) – Vodka, Amaretto, Patron Café, XO, Milk & Cream
- Instant Power Sour (£7.50) – Amaretto, San Pellegrino Limonata & Cherry Foam
- Toxic Avenger (£9) – Midori, Wray & Nephew Oveproof Rum, Apple, Lemon, Ting & Lemonade
In addition to Salt Dog Slims food and drink offering, hidden away above is elusive bars 81LTD. With a daily changing entrance code and a 1940’s inspired speakeasy theme, this intimate bar is one of the city’s best-kept secrets, meaning guests at Salt Dog’s can mix up their evening with a trip upstairs where they can continue dancing until the early hours.