Craft Taproom is launching a new programme of vegan food markets with some of the best producers in the city offering up their wares.
The first event will take place on Sunday September 10, between 12pm – 4pm. The craft beer aficionados will play host to some of Liverpool’s finest vegan foodies with stalls including:
- Cakehole – Selling ‘Boss Cakes That Happen To Be Vegan’, it’s probably Merseyside’s most popular vegan cake business. For good reason, they’re delicious.
- The Gluten Free Pie Company – Vegan, gluten-free, and downright mouth watering home baked pies.
- Purple Carrot – Liverpool’s only fully vegan supermarket will be selling their wares
- Evil Eye – some of the finest vegan burritos known to man
- The Bagelry – Taking a break from their Chinatown home, they’ll be plying us with tasty bagels and their own famous vegan cream cheese.
- Rawfully Good – Raw food done right! Cheesecakes, smoothies, salads and more. This is a real vegan detox.
- The Cheesecake Lady – Because who said vegan food should be healthy all the time?
- The Vegan Food Pod – Doughnuts, pastries, fudge, proper junk food.
- Fruit 2 Juice – Delicious all natural smoothies
- Howl At The Moon Hot Sauce – A blow-your-bits-off hot sauce that gets rave reviews from all corners.
There will also be specially brewed vegan cask ales available, courtesy of Liverpool Organic Brewery – which are normally impossible to find, as the fining process generally involves using animal by-products. As well as all that, Craft Taproom will be hand picking some incredible vegan craft beers and ciders from around the UK to drink in or take away, and they will be serving vegan hot dogs from their soon to be launched food menu.
Phew! Sounds alright to us.
Sunday 10th September // FREE ENTRY // 12pm – 4pm
174 Smithdown Road, Liverpool L15 3JR. To keep up to date visit facebook.com/CraftLiverpool