Over at the Richmond Apart Hotel Best Western Premier Collection in Hatton Garden, new food and beverage director Matt Cox has created a bespoke afternoon tea to reflect the hotel’s beautiful setting in the heart of the city.
- 1 French Pistachio delice (in half)
- 2 Blackcurrant Macaron
- 2 Lemon Meringue Tart
- 2 Cherry and Vanilla Battenberg
- 1 Banoffee Tart
- 2 Scones
- 1 Clotted Cream
- 2 Jams
- Smoked Salmon and Crème Fraiche finger sandwiches
- Houmous and Red Pepper finger sandwiches
- Cucumber Cream Cheese finger sandwiches
- Egg Mayonnaise finger sandwiches
- Chicken & Bacon finger sandwiches
Plus a selection of teas and/or prosecco.
To celebrate the new menu, The Richmond Apart Hotel Best Western Premier Collection is offering afternoon tea for four, plus an overnight stay to a lucky Good Taste Magazine reader. To enter the competition, like and comment on the post on our facebook page and we’ll pick one commenter at random to win. Entries close on Friday August 25 at noon.